The annual members meeting for the Virginia Chapter of Americans United was held today - Saturday, June 11, from 10 am - Noon at the Virginia Beach Central Library, 4100 Virginia Beach Boulevard, Virginia Beach, VA 23452.
Election of Officers:
Chairman: David Hamilton
Vice Chairman: Ruby Jean Gould
Treasurer: Dick Gould
- Ratification of revised by-laws by unanimous vote.
- Statement of current chapter status, including financial report (Contact me for details).
- Discussion of the new web site and Facebook page, which chapter members are encouraged to use.
- Focus of the chapter: Both state-wide and Tidewater area, giving room to local chapters (Richmond and Lynchburg).
- Plan for Meetings
- Discussion of possible projects
- Discussion of the use of a private wiki for internal chapter planning and communication.
Minutes will be posted as soon as available.
For more information, email me.